Information on processing of personal data in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
1. Personal data collected will be processed in accordance with Article 4 of the above mentioned law by storing it in the database of this website, for purposes related to the activities of the website www.tavolaro.it
Furthermore, the data will be collected and processed:
1.1 to send information and news;
1.2 to process studies and statistical and market only after analyzing data on an aggregate basis and never individual;
1.3 interactive commercial communications from third parties.
2. The subsequent withdrawal of consent to treatment referred to in paragraph (1) result in the cancellation of the registration request for services or cancellation of your membership to the site.
3. The provision of personal data is needed to access certain services provided by the website www.tavolaro.it. Registration is free but it is conditional on the receipt of the minimum information used for statistical purposes.
4. The personal data supplied will only be available to public or private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under the law.
5. Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives users specific rights in relation to the processing of personal data including:
5.1 the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her;
5.2 the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block them if in violation of the law;
5.3 the right to oppose the treatment, while complying with the above purposes only for legitimate reasons;
5.4 the right to object to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
6. The owner of the data is TAVOLARO pursuant to Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003.
Cookies are used to provide technical to navigation or commercial service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes. Without recourse to these cookies, some operations may not be made or would be blackberries complex and / or less secure.
The analytical cookies may be used to obtain information on the use of the web site, publishing of advertisements to notify us of any errors. Furthermore, these cookies allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page you visited, the number of page views, which parts of the web site are clicked by users and the time elapsed between the click and the other. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; However, they are Analyzed along with other people's information so as not to identify in Particular user to the other.
This site may use third-party cookies that may also have functionality of profiling, in such a case, refer to the respective web sites.